Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”
Watch TV on Computer

Thursday 17 November 2011

Candle Making - Easy to Make at Home

Candle making is really a fun but this fun pays a lot.Energy crises in all the world is increasing day by day due to its heavy uses.Candles are the best source of quick lighting in case failure of electricity. Everyone can make candles at home and can sale them to local market.No knowledge is required you can do in your kitchen easily.
1. Mold (available in different shapes)
2. Paraffin wax
3. Cotton wicks
4. Fragrance
5. Colours(dyes)
6. Double boiler or Fry pan
7. Oil (for greasing)
METHOD:
1. First of all, melt the paraffin wax in double boiler or big pan and filled it half with water and boiled it. Then take another stainless steel small pan and melt the wax in it. You can add colour and fragrance in the melted hot wax.
2. Take a mold or container and string the wick in the hole that is in the mold. Keep the wick 2 inch long then your candle would be.
3.Grease the molder inside with a little bit of oil, so that your candle put out easily.
4. Pour the melted hot wax in the molder. But be careful the wick should be in the centre of the molder.( You can tied the wisk with the help of sissor)
5. If you want to make multi coloured candle, pour one colour of the hot wax in the molder and then let it cold. Now pour the other colour ed hot wax in the molder. By that, when you put out the candle from the molder, it look multi coloured.
6. When your candle cold, put out candle from the molder by pulling lightly the wick with soft hands. 

12 comments:

  1. If you are looking for work from home jobs check The Review Spy's oDesk Review.

    http://thereviewspy.blogspot.com/2011/11/making-money-online-odesk-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved it as a favorite to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You’re a beautiful inspiration. It really helps me in any situation. Where I stuck. Many of my friends told me to comment there post but I stuck what I should comment. Finally I got your post it always help me. Thanks for the lovely post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...